North/South Consultants Inc. is a recognized expert in the aquatic environment and has extensive experience in the management of large-scale, multidisciplinary projects. Primary areas of expertise include:
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Licensing and Approvals
- Environmental Monitoring
- Aquatic Surveys and Resource Inventories
- Post-Project Audits
- Water and Sediment Quality Assessment
- Aquatic Habitat Assessment
- Aquatic Habitat Enhancement
- Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management
- Facilitation of Compensation and Mitigation Issues
- Resource Use Surveys
- Traditional Knowledge Surveys
- International Development Projects
- Laboratory Analysis
The company employs 70 professional and technical personnel specializing in a broad array of aquatic disciplines. The staff includes experts at the B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. levels, including Registered Professional Biologists in both British Columbia and Alberta, and Canadian Certified Environmental Practitioners.
North/South Consultants Inc. has extensive experience conducting large-scale field investigations. The company maintains a large inventory of specialized sampling and surveying equipment for assessing water quality, sediment and substrates, phytoplankton, zooplankton, benthos, fish populations, fish habitat, and marine mammals.
The company also provides complete laboratory services for invertebrates, fish, and selected sediment quality analyses.
For more information about our projects and capabilities, please explore our website or download free corporate brochures.
Top of Page